Dear Loyal Reader,
If you switch on the news, the world looks like a terrible place right now.
We have war in Europe … a cost-of-living crisis … spiraling inflation … runaway debt … a divided society…
So when I tell you we're living in a golden age, you might think I've lost my mind.
But the reality is we're on the cusp of something amazing…
Something that's genuinely going to transform our world for the better.
Better for you. Better for me. Better for the people you love.
A change that's going to disrupt – for the better – global industries worth a total of $64 trillion:
- Energy (including renewables) – $4 trillion.
- Health care – $8 trillion.
- Agriculture – $5 trillion.
- Manufacturing – $35 trillion.
- Food retail – $12 trillion.
Chief Investment Strategist, Money & Markets